Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Jo's Coffee on South Congress in Austin, TX. Image by Elizabeth Fraser Photography, and Tyranny of Ducks.
* A Jetblue baggage carrier apparently dozed off while on the job INSIDE of a plane's cargo area and was flown to Boston. (NY Daily News)
* From Home Alone to Michael Clayton, Hollywood has invaded NYC for years. (NY Daily News)
* Keep Austin Weird iPhone slideshow. (WorldHum)
* Still waiting on news for when the 'wick will be receiving our new restaurants and bars. (BushwickBK)
* Wavves @ Market Hotel coverage (rawk). (BrooklynVegan)
* Amazon ranks the top 100 Indie Rock albums of all time (Stereogum)
* The oldest known existing daguerreotype (from 1848) sold at Sotheby's for $62,500. Am I the only one who things it's worth more? (CNN.com)
Careful: tomorrow is April's Fools Day!