Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Annie Clark (St. Vincent): Unannounce FREE show tonight!

Hello fellow music fanatics,

I checked my email just now and saw this announcement through St. Vincent's newsletter:

If you're in New York I have a special unannounced and invitation-only solo show in Manhattan TONIGHT and we've saved a few seats to offer to you. There is only a VERY limited number of seats put aside and we'll give them out on a first come-first served basis until they're gone If you'd like to attend this show at 8:00 PM sharp, email my friend Todd at toddinbk@gmail.com before 4:00 PM EDT today and he'll let you know if you were quick enough to grab a pair for this special little show. If you don't make it tonight, I'll see you with my full band at Webster Hall on May 20.

Get on it, people! I already have. A small, secret show by Annie sounds like heaven to me :)

No comments: