Monday, March 24, 2008

Brooklyn Restaurant Week

Everyone's talking about it! Brooklyn Restaurant Week is finally here and I'm extremely exciting. Dozens of places in my wonderful neighborhood of Carroll Gardens (including other areas of Brooklyn) will be hosting $23 prix-fixe for all of this week, and I plan to stuff myself silly. Alma, a wonderful tex-mex restaurant in Red Hook, will hopefully be my first stop. With a pool table in the lobby and a roof-top patio that in such a delight in the summer time, I'll be close to heaven.

1 comment:

Danny said...

another fraser child with a blog? soon the world will be trembling on it's knees before us. mwahahahaha.

PS. Your design is much better than mine. I think mine is too cluttered. Have you seen Ashley's blog before? http://photosmashing.blogspot.com. Later.